[IP] Apology

I apologize and i hope no one opened a certain attachment on one of my last
posts. That was directed to someone else. Im am beet red right now and
sincerely sorry!! Ok, now that you all know I have a sick sense of humor,
all I can do is pray that you forgive me.  Im still not sure about this
chain letter stuff.  O, to make this legit, my sugars are ok but Im upset
cause I have to reschedule my doc. appointment. I guess they tried to call
me but my phone was busy cause I was you know where!
running with my tail between my legs........Dauna