[IP] Site changes and highs

My son has been pumping since July 12 and doing really great although we're
still tweaking numbers.

I think I remember a thread earlier about my concern. I would search the
archives but I don't know how so I'm asking all of you. You can e-mail
privately if you don't want to clutter up the mail list.

My question: Do any of you experience highs shortly after a site change? Is
it related to changing the site? What do you do to "fix" it?

Thanks, Janice, proud mom of Paul, DX 20 months, now 6