[IP] Day three

<the endo and trainer put me on "set" boluses for meals (9 units for
breakfast, 8 for lunch, 9 for dinner).  This doesn't make any sense to me. >

Congrats on successful day three. The med. team I went to also gave me a
bolus rate to go by and I was confused, too. Interested in what you hear
about boluses.They based mine on most recent mealplan. Mine is 6u am. / 4 u
lunch/ 4 u dinner and works O.K. but I play around a lot. Larger boluses here
or there for meals that are larger, plus using the variable rates with

Do you use sof-serter? I do and like using butt sites. I hardly feel
insertion and seems more comfortable. Maybe you'd like to try that for
sleeping on stomach. Just an idea. I've done tilting thing, too.

Have a great weekend and good luck.
Beth H. & Oscar