[IP] c-peptide

Pyxee writes her c-peptide is to high for insurance benefits. If this is
Medicare, you need a letter from your endo that states that your bg's are
too high and A1c Hgb's are bad without the pump. That only pumping controls
your bg's. There is no way to make c-peptide go down except islet cell
failure. I don't know how receptive they will be to a letter. the carriers
make money by refusing to pay for things. Just because you are type 2
doesn't mean you are not eligible for the pump. I was really upset when
mine came back less then 0.1 mg% I'm not sure why my doc did it?  Spot
A Bender, M. D.