Re: [IP] changing "customer protocol" for h-tron plus v100

The "protocols" can only be set by using the D-modem.  That is
available through either your Endo's office or from your pump Rep.
It is a simple procedure that can be done in fifteen minutes time on
both of your pumps and requires nothing more than plugging the
modem into a phone connection.

George Lovelace
Dxed June 64, now using a battery-operated pancreas