Re: [IP] changing "customer protocol" for h-tron plus v100

>   For example, the basal rate increment is set to 0.1 and the bolus
> increment is 0.5 with a maximum bolus amount per period of 50 units.  My
> son needs only 5 units per day so I need the smallest limits possible.

The only way is to have Disetronic change the settings.  Some of reps have
a device where they can do it for you right there and then, but I guess
Disetronic is not doing that so much anymore.  From my understanding it is
not something you can do by yourself.