[IP] changing "customer protocol" for h-tron plus v100

I just received the H-Tron plus V100 from Disetronic for my 4-year
old.  I have been reading the manuals, but they seem to be missing
some important information.  How do you change the "customer
protocol" settings listed on a printout with the pump.  For example,
the basal rate increment is set to 0.1 and the bolus increment is 0.5
with a maximum bolus amount per period of 50 units.  My son needs
only 5 units per day so I need the smallest limits possible.

Does anyone know how to set these numbers and/or where to get the
real technical documentation?

Tim, father of 4-year old Trent, dx 6/19/00