Re: [IP] Glucose sensors - calibration and other technical details

I just used the MM Continous Glucos Monitor last week.  I downloaded all the
information on Monday.  It was amazing!  I used my Accucheck Complete to set
the CGM with and it checked out perfectly.

I also found that we need to change my basals.  The 630+ tests it took over
the time I had it on really filled in the blanks and showed that even 6-8
tests a day don't catch all of the trends.

Good luck with your test.