[IP] Re: relationships

Just thought I would add a funny story to this thread.  I became engaged to
my now husband almost ten years after being diagnosed with D.  Never a
problem with him.  I finally got to meet my future in-laws (after we had
announced out engagement) since they had been in Germany (military) until
about 6 months before the wedding.  Went to Washington DC to meet them and
they were so kind to treat me to a play at the Kennedy Center.  Guess what
play it was.  It was Steel Magnolias.  Not the best play to try and explain
that not all diabetics end up this way.

Well, I have had 12 years so far of a wonderful marriage with many ups and a
few downs.  And my husband has always been so understanding and supportive,
especially when it came to shelling out a chunk of money for the pump.  At
least it has been well worth it.

Take care all
Julie Broughton