[IP] Need serious help

My heart goes out to you - but that won't help you. But, could you contact
your congressman or if there is such a thing like we have called Contact 16.
That is channel 16 and they help resolve situations. If someone like that
would get involved, maybe this could cause a change. GET ON IT, Dear!
Jan  http://maxpages.com/bludasue