[IP] Re: Need serious help

I couldn't help but make a comment about the post re:Need Serious Help.  It
concerns me gravely that someone WANTS THEIR BODY TO QUIT MAKING INSULIN.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE FOR A MOTHER OF A CHILD THAT HAS TYPE I DIABETES
AND FOR THAT CHILD TO WISH AND PRAY AND PRAY AND HOPE BEYOND ALL MEANS FOR A
BODY TO MAKE INSULIN THAT CAN NOT.  You really ought to read the post you
made.  Think about these Type I people who will never make their own insulin
again and the consequences of that.  Maybe you just really need to sit back
and think....think......think.......  It just really upset me to see that
post.  BE THANKFUL THAT YOUR BODY IS MAKING INSULIN...........