Re: [IP] Dates/Potential lovers turned off by diabetes

No problem with this here. I had been dating my husband (back in college when
we were not married) for a while-3 years before I was diagnosed with
diabetes. I did not immediately go on insulin but of course had to when
pregnant with my son (now 4 yo). Over the years I have gone from syringes to
pens, to the pump-FINALLY! in June 2000. It has never made any problems for
my hubby. Is funny now because he gets excited when he sees me put the pump
in suspend and take it off before bed-WINK, WINK!!