[IP] Carb Scale

Jackie, our soenhle scale has codes assigned to hundreds of different
foods, you enter the appropriate code for what your eating, punch the
carb symbol, and viola. I use it for all of Brynn's fruit, veggies,
juice, rice, beans, still haven't programmed much into the scale, but
that would really be helpful for casseroles. Yes it was pricey, but when
you consider having D from the age of 2, it seems like a worthwhile
investment.  Teresa mom to Brynn, 3 pumping 6 mos.