[IP] dating - relationships

Not sure where this thread started (mailbox is full:) but thought I'd share
this with you guys. I've been married for 8 yrs. Wonderful imperfect man.

Anyway... when I was young, 19, I think, a guy I was dating broke it off with
me by saying that the diabetes was "a problem and what would he do if I
died."  Talk about self-centered.  It is also an ignorant, uninformed point
of view and the comment was an excuse because this person was looking for
one. Absolutely not true.

Deafen your ears to opinions like this one, for the reasons already stated in
informed (at least in this context).

Beth H. and Oscar