[IP] Re: Strips

<<Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 11:40:49 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Strips

"...oh well. I tried...like I TRIED to set up a NYC
club....sigh...why do I bother to TRY anything???"

Hey grumpy, you SET-UP a NYC pump group!  Granted the
members are only you and me, but hey I showed-up and I
brought my BF.  So, I figure you made 2 new friends,
AND you were a huge help to me, AND you answered a lot
of my questions, AND Andrew finally got to meet
another pumper (other than me), AND you taught him
alot too!!! SO Ms. Smarty Pants, you efforts are NOT
in vain, and THAT is why you TRY!  Humf! -Alecia

Do You Yahoo!?