[IP] Day Three

Here I am at day three, having starting using my pump on Tuesday.  So far things are going well.  Lowest numbers I've had in a long time. I'm a little frustrated because the endo and trainer put me on "set" boluses for meals (9 units for breakfast, 8 for lunch, 9 for dinner).  This doesn't make any sense to me. What if I don't eat 9 units worth of food?? I am trying to be patient though.
I have already discovered that one piece of tape is not going to be enough.  It's pretty humid here in KY, and after one day the tape was coming up around the edges. GRRRR...
I am relieved to find out that I can indeed still sleep on my stomach.  I just hang my pump on the back of my jammies and tilt a little more weight on the side I'm not using.  It's comfy enough.
I guess that's all I have to report for now. You  may hear back from me when I change my set the first time Friday morning.   Big fun!!

Sherry C. from the massive, humid city of Bowling Green, KY
23, and newly Borg