[IP] Testing -- 1,2,3

Chinese food is impossible.  First to count then to predict digestion.  Judge
your ratios on more uniform, predictable foods.  Then Chinese food will be a
bolus, eat test test test scenario.  My daughter has 1/2 bolus at the meal and
then we watch for a sudden raise in BG 3-4 hr. later and she gets the second 1/2
which is usually not enough and we are up all night chasing it.  Pizza same
thing.  Macaroni and cheese work great, go figure.

Curtis Lomax