Re: [IP] Basels

i have 10 different basals set for me during a 24 hour time period, and they
range from .3 to .8.  While some of them gradually are increased from one
hour to the next, one is at .3 and then the next hour it is at .6.  This is a
similar increase to what Hirsch described (.9 to 1.3).  My CDE helped me
figure these out through fasting blood tests.  It depends on your metabolism
and if it works for you, why mess things up?