[IP] Basels

I am sorry for my message in html format, & thanks for the insructions how
to change it.

I have a question - my basels change drasticly in the middle of the night, I
have from 12 am to 3 am = 0.9, and latter I need 1.3 for the dawn
phanominon, a friend of mine told me that it should not change so drasticly,
and tha I should change it slowly each hour, from 0.9 to 1.0, than to 1.1,
1.2, 1.3
Does anyone else such a drastic change, and how are you doing it ?