RE: [IP] -Dating

I have been very lucky in the guys that I have dated.  None were turned off
by the fact that I have diabetes.  Mostly because I never made it a HUGE
issue with them and I tend to be attracted to open-minded guys.  :)  My
biggest catch was my husband (2 years as of August 8th).  He was a good
friend first and then we started dating.  He found out I had D when we were
still just friends.  I had whipped out my meter to test and his eyes got
big.  He asked if that was a new One Touch and if he could play with it? :)
His mother has type 1 and had been using the One Touch II.  After playing
around with the menus and setting mine to be in Portuguese, and read mmol
instead of mg he called his mom and said she was out of touch. :)  Best
reaction I ever got explaining. :)

-- Sherry