Re: [IP] pump and magnetic cards

In a message dated 8/15/00 9:54:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The last couple
 of times I went running, I put my badge in the same little key pocket of my
 running shorts where I put my pump.  They were both in there, probably
 rubbing together a little but not much, for an hour at a time.  My badge
 has stopped working (but they are still paying me, so I'm not fired yet :-)
 and I'm wondering if the pump did it or if the badge just wore out after
 several years of use, and if I should repeat the experiment with my new
 badge..  I have a Disetronic H-tron Plus.
I have a minimed and if i go out with my kids i put my drivers license and a
credit card in my pump case.  I have never had a problem.