Re: [IP] Site Infection

> 2. Does anyone have any tips on what they've been advised to do about a site infection? Of course, I will call my doctor in the morning, but I would appreciate any and all advice I can get before that.
Lily's doc recommends a hot compress twice a day or more to stimulate
blood flow and healing with careful monitoring of the condition of the site.
The site should improve fairly rapidly -- any further indication of
spread of the infection is cause for immediate concern similar to blood
poisoning or deep wound infection.