[IP] overalls

I respectfully, but wholeheartedly and completely disagree with you. No
five yr old is going to manage their carb counting, pumping, shots, or
any other important aspect of D mgt, perhaps a finger stick or two. She
is "crazy hungry " because her high bgs make her feel that way, and
because every 5 yr old on the planet likes to eat treats. Punish her for
being a small child who can't begin to understand all the ramifications
of intensive mgt... I think not!   Teresa mom to Brynn, 3, who is eating
cake and loving it for the past 6 mos.