[IP] Testing -- 1,2,3

It's taken me a few weeks now to even begin to figure out how to communicate
w/ anyone here (I'd had the Email Digest, & loved reading everyone's
comments, but was totally clueless re:  how to respond.)  So this is my first
try at entering a comment....testing....

I've been on Minimed c. 2 months now; learning, learning....I think my carb
counting may be off...eg., I was GREAT all day, bolused 2.0 for Chinese food,
ended up 243 -- always something so frustrating!!

So, I'm curious how this will work.                 "clueless in Virginia
Beach"    Sally B