[IP] Melissa is Leaving as Chat Host

Pumpers & Friends,
     Melissa is leaving as a Chat Host tonight; for a very good reason. To have time to be with her family;I will miss her.I wish her the best. I know she will drop in and chat. So if you have the time tonight drop in and tell her "Thank You"
     If you have the time to do a chat;please let me know I like to have a full staff of chat hosts once Jenny get back. So...........

     REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY
            Rodney

ps:Melissa,  I miss you already :-(.....