[IP] Re:Menstrual Start up

Hello All
I did not start my menstrual cycle untill I was 15.6 years old, not due to my
diabetes but rather to a super low body fat % due to Anorexia, Gymnastics,
and other sports I did fanatically untill I was 15 and passed out at the end
of a 4 hour gymnastics practice from low BS and other side effects of over
excercising. Any how I thought my story might be useful! I was diagnosed with
IDDM at 7 and was a fanatical Gymnast untill I was 15. I know my body fat %
of 10 was too low to allow my body to begin menstruating. ANorexia certainly
did not help any...but that is another story. I love my pump which I did not
get untill I was 24. thats all for now. Best wishes Michelle T.