Re: [IP] Chat Thurs. Night 8-17 at 9:00PM EDT (2AM GMT)

Hi Everyone,    Is it That Time already?,Well I Guess it is!!, Thats right
its time for another great Thursday night Chat at 9:00PM EDT (2AMGMT)Time in
the IP Anytime room!!   I would like to take this time to invite all
Veteran,Newbie,Parents,Future pumpers, and ANYONE interested in Insulin Pump
Therary to the chat tonight!!    Bring your own chairs, PC'S,and favorite
beverages and come on in and join us and will have a Great time!!   Here is
the chat address shortcut!! http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml   To log
into the chat you will have to enter the e-mail address you used when
joining insulin-pumpers as the USER NAME,  And use the password (pumper)all
in lower case letters to log into the chat!!   If you run into any problems
just follow the on screen instructions at the site!! SEE YOU ALL AT THE
CHAT!! AND REMEMBER THE ONLY STUPID QUESTION IS THE ONE THAT IS NEVER
ASKED!!  P.S. IF you didn't make Melissa's chat Weds.night, She is leaving
us as a host for a while :o( !! Dont forget to thank Melissa for all the
great work she did hosting the Weds. night Chats!!HERE IS HER ADDY
email @ redacted    Cheers  C J Jutras   Lewiston,Maine   Very sad that
Melissa's leaving us!! "tears" Boo Hoo  Boo Hoo