In a message dated 8/16/00 10:14:00 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< I just got a
 new PCP who did an A1C for me. It came back at 8.3, two points higherr then
 the one I had prior to moving on June 12th. It is also abnormally high for
 me, my A1c's have been between 4.6 and 6.8 for over five years. >>
Michelle:  Have you thought of having the A1C done again.  A couple of years
ago my son's A1C came back really high and it didn't make sense.  I had it
drawn again and it was a lot lower.  I think the lab made some kind of
mistake the first time.