Re: [IP] -Dating

I think Jenny has the best attitude here.  If they don't like it then asta la
vista baby.  There are more fish in the sea.  My first husband said he was ok
with all of my medical problems but wasn't really. He was as superficial as his
words.  My current husband is an angel.  He has even inserted my cannulas when
I couldn't.  He offers to help when I need him to and he stays away when I need
that too. I think what everyone on this list needs to remember is that we are
good people w/a disease we didn't ask for.  Everyone deserves respect in a
relationship and that includes diabetics.
Santana