[IP] IP] new pumper questions & HELP me find an endo!

<<Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 10:23:10 -0800
From: "Michael" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] IP] new pumper questions & HELP me
find an endo!

> Wow, i can actually answer these questions!!!
>  i just
> bought the Minimed leg thingy for a wedding i'm
> to since my dress has an open back.
Make sure and wear a garter to hold up the leg

Well, I actually bought the thigh thingy and lower leg
thingy.  Since I can fit the thigh thingy around my
waist, it will NOT accompany me to the wedding, but
the lower leg thingy fits well under my knee, so I did
some jumping jacks and kick boxing around my apartment
and it stayed on (granted i wasn't wearing stockings)
and it seemed ok!  so, the test of tests will be labor
day weekend, hopefully my circulation will remain
intact!  Thanks for the advice, i figure i'll bring
some back-up plans too...no reason to drag the pump on
the floor or anything.  ;-)  -Alecia

Do You Yahoo!?