Re: [IP] site absorption problems

The quad muscle goes from inside the knee end up across the thigh and ends at
the outer hip end of the thigh.  It could be that you're hitting that muscle,
have you tried going a little further down on the outer thigh and around to
just in front of the sideseam area?  I find that half to two-thirds of the
way down and just in front of the sideseams work great for me, so well that
I'm usually tempted to leave the sites in for too long!

YMMV, but this is what works for me.

Hope it helps!

aka Mouse