Re: [IP] -Dating

To be totally fair, Diabetes was Dx'd six months after I got married so it
took us both off guard. But things between a man-child and a woman became
unlivable and we split for other reasons.  When he was leaving he said he
couldn't cope with my eyesight and diabetes. I told him not to let the door
hit his A** on the way out.
   He knew about the eyes, that's from birth. but we both didn't count on
the D coming along...Like everything else in the marriage, I dealt with the
practicalities of life and bills as he hid in the electronics room,
tinkering with some game.
I would say to just consider the source in regards to their weakness.
Jenny .
16 years IDDM 7 pumpin'
Still goin'.