[IP] -Dating

My husband, (of 16 years come Sept 1) got really upset when  I told him
about this thread. I had to ask him if it was ever a turn off and he
reminded me of certain in-laws that tried to change his mind about marrying
me stating reasons concerning the diabetes. Everyone has faults, we just
have to look past them and go from there. For better or for worse!If someone
is going to be turned off because of your diabetes, they aren't worth having
around and they must have a tiny mind!
Im glad he has such a hard head and didnt listen to those people.