[IP] Vegetarian Carb. Counting Question

Has anyone else had problems with high blood sugars after eating the TVP
(textured vegetable protien) found in many veggie burgers and meat-like
vegetarian foods?
Even with proper boluses for the carbs in the veggie burgers I sometimes eat
I shoot up to 240 two hours after eating.  I've been trying to experiment but
even using a different carb ratio (1:7) than usual (1:10) this happens.

Any suggestions or carb. counting resources for vegetarians would be MUCH

Also for everyone who offered suggestions on airplane travel, dresses, and
endos in NYC many, many thanks.  I think I will switch to Dr. Busta soon!

Best, Melysa