[IP] Vegetarian Carb. Counting Question

Hello!

Has anyone else had problems with high blood sugars after eating the TVP
(textured vegetable protien) found in many veggie burgers and meat-like
vegetarian foods?
Even with proper boluses for the carbs in the veggie burgers I sometimes eat
I shoot up to 240 two hours after eating.  I've been trying to experiment but
even using a different carb ratio (1:7) than usual (1:10) this happens.

Any suggestions or carb. counting resources for vegetarians would be MUCH
appreciated.

Also for everyone who offered suggestions on airplane travel, dresses, and
endos in NYC many, many thanks.  I think I will switch to Dr. Busta soon!

Best, Melysa