[IP] Re: height and weight

My 9yo D daughter was my smallest at 7 1/2 lbs and 20 1/2". My
largest was 9lbs 12oz, 21 1/2" but has tested negative in the
DPT-1 trials. Recently, the dietician said that if my daughter's
growth continued at the rate she is going, she'll be around 5'6"
as an adult (right now she is around 4'9" and 86 lbs.) Hubby is
5'8" and I'm 5'2".

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children) due 4/12
"May I walk with Beauty before me. May I walk with Beauty behind
me. May I walk with Beauty above me. May I walk with Beauty below
me. May I walk with Beauty all around me. As I walk the Beauty
way." Navajo prayer