Re: [IP] IP] new pumper questions & HELP me find an endo!

> Wow, i can actually answer these questions!!!
>  i just
> bought the Minimed leg thingy for a wedding i'm going
> to since my dress has an open back.
Make sure and wear a garter to hold up the leg thingy!!! I can easily
slide down. A better solution might be a pair of bike shorts of the
appropriate color. Put a large saftey pin on the inside of your
thigh, slide the pump inside the leg of the bike short and hook the
end of the clip through the safety pin so the pump can't slide back
down. See terrible illustration at:

   "Ladies! hide your pump"