[IP] Re: A Long Vent On Frustrating DIABETES Misconceptions

> Has anyone had dates/potential lovers become turned off by their
diabetes and/or
> their pump??  It seems like several people i have dated, i stopped
seeing them
> after they found out about my diabetes/pump... I don't know if it was
> diabetes or just me :), but just curious as to others' experiences...

I WISH my ex had been turned off by it immediately, rather than after
marriage.  I think some people will try to overlook something, or feel
they can learn to live with it and learn later that they cannot.
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
Live it up, the meter's running.
 - Harry Caray