[IP] moooods

Michael wrote
> That kind of bs swing is clearly caused by Previous Moon State.
> Your system just hasn't caught up to the current phase of the moon

possible...but the actual cause i was to learn this morning was the fact that
I had a  90 degree kink in my canula.  I finally did a site change yesterday
despite the fact that the one I had was GREAT...no redness, tape perfectly
plastered down...and left the old one in over night, as I usually don't rip
the old one out immediately.  Woke up 124 and took out old
site...wow...amazing looked like an "L"!!  Wonder what it was pushing on!!???

. :-)