Re: [IP] FINAL WEDNESDAY NIGHT CHAT

> COME ONE-COME ALL...
> Tonight at 9 EDT will be the "Wednesday Night-Get through the work
> week-Final Chat-In the anytime chat room.

Hi Everybody,
This is Melissas last time for the regular Wed. night Chat. So wont you all
show up and wish her well as she starts nursing school?  Rodney and Jenny
are still looking for chat hosts so anyone interested in hosting, please let
them know. Melissa would be thrilled is someone could take over her Wed.
chat.  She will still talk to us whenever she gets the chance too.  To make
it easier for everyone I have included the link so that the chat is just a
click away. Make it really easy on yourself for the next time and once your
there just make it a favorite!

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml
Put the name you gave when you first joined and pumper for the password.
Hope to see you all there!!

Dauna