Re: [IP] A Long Vent On Frustrating DIABETES Misconceptions

Has anyone had dates/potential lovers become turned off by their diabetes and/or
their pump??  It seems like several people i have dated, i stopped seeing them
after they found out about my diabetes/pump... I don't know if it was the
diabetes or just me :), but just curious as to others' experiences... ben