[IP] site allergy

My 14 year old son has been pumping for a month and now has developing red
blotches where the tape has been.  The site itself looks fine.  This is his
      After bathing, he swabs the area with skin prep, the uses Tincture of
Benzoin (otherwise it comes off from exercise), then puts down IV3000 with
the hole and inserts a sofset through the hole and covers with the other
sticky tape that comes with the sofsets.  I am in the process of elimation.
Tried using alcohol instead of skin prep tonight to see if that helps.
Anyone else have this problem and how did you solve it?  Could he be allergic
to the IV3000 or the skin prep?  He has no other allergies.  Have been using
Hydrocortisone cream 1% and that is helping.  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.