Re: [IP] new pumper questions & HELP me find an endo!

Melysa <email @ redacted> wrote:

> 1. Pumps and dresses...
> Okay ladies...how exactly do you comfortably wear the pump with a dress??  I
> tried clipping it to my bra and it drove me crazy all morning--any other
> suggestions I should try?

Well, personally, I've never had trouble with my pump and dresses . . . oh, wait . . . you said ladies.

Never mind.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.