[IP] height

just one other thing to add...if you are REALLY curious if diabetes stunted
your growth, and you were diagnosed later than say 5 or 6 toallow for any
undiagnosed stunting power, find out how tall you were when you were two
years old (I think it is two - check a baby book).  "They" say, that if you
DOUBLE that, you will get the height you will be when fully grown...It works
for everyone in my family within an inch.

NYCSSP