Re: [IP] Re:thoughts about the sil (oh, and of course,height & weight...)

Disetronic Tenders, made by the same company called Merck, I think, are
packaged both as 10 caths, 10 insertion, and 10 caths, 20 insertions.
Check that out.  I think that Catheters are the tubes from your pump and
Cannulas are the wee things that go into your abs.....only guessing here.

Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.