Re: [IP] new pumper questions & HELP me find an endo!

At 01:54 PM 08/15/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 >2. Airplane Travel
 >What about airport metal detectors?  Is it safe to go through them?  Is
 >anything else I should be thinking of that will interfere with the pump

No problem at all... 85% of the detectors won't even go off. If one does go
off, just show them the pump, tell them what it is and they'll probably
just pass you on through. If you're changing time zones, just fix the pump
to match your destination and that's all there is to it.

When travelling, just don't forget to bring lots of extra supplies,
including batteries. Be sure to take all vital medical supplies on board
with you, never in checked-in luggage.