[IP] new pumper questions & HELP me find an endo!

Hello again!  I have a few more newbie questions!

1. Pumps and dresses...
Okay ladies...how exactly do you comfortably wear the pump with a dress??  I
tried clipping it to my bra and it drove me crazy all morning--any other
suggestions I should try?

2. Airplane Travel
What about airport metal detectors?  Is it safe to go through them?  Is there
anything else I should be thinking of that will interfere with the pump

3. Endocrinologists in NYC...HELP!!!
I have been seeing an endocrinologist at the Joslin Clinic at St. Lukes
Roosevelt but she is only available one day a week (and often seems to skip
that due to conferences etc) and now Joslin is saying they aren't even
affiliated with St. L-R anymore.  So...I am just starting a new job and my
insurance will be changing (to what is yet undetermined)...I would love
reccomendations of Manhattan endocrinologists that people have had good
experiences with.  I live in Chelsea but I don't mind traveling pretty much
anywhere within Manhattan to find someone good! Please email or post your
suggestions and let me know who, where and what insurance you have used with
them if any.  I've had suggestions to see Dr. Drexler but I can't seem to
find him on any of the possible insurance plans.  *****your suggestions are
most appreciated*****  And yes I have looked at the insulin pumpers list of

Thanks a bunch!