[IP] Re: mooooods

Recently Sara SP wrote:

> OK, so my question is...I ate lunch...bg is 129, so tell me WHY am I STILL
> irritable and sluggish???

Well, let's check the calendar... yep, Full Moon Monday night!

(I know: your calendar says Tuesday. And if you live on the East Coast, it
was early Tuesday morning. But for us Westerners, it's still Monday at that
instant) (never let it be said I let an opportunity go by for educating the
public about astronomy!).

(Ooops: better put _something_ in about diabetes here. Let's see...) I went
to visit my endo yesterday! Yeah, that's it.

Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium
email @ redacted
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."