[IP] Re: height

My daughter Jessica (who is now 10) was diagnosed at 4 1/2 years old. She is one of the tallest students in her class, boys and girls included. Jessica is almost as tall as her grandmother (seeing that my mother is only 5' 1", that is not saying much !!!!) She also has large feet (size 7 1/2 women's and still growing). D does not seem to be holding her back.
Our family is all pretty much normal height, maybe a little taller than average for most of the women and a little shorter than normal for most of the men. Jessica was also average weight and height when she was born ( 20", 8 lb..)
Kim Hummel