RE: [IP] Height (and lack thereof...)

I am 5'5", my parents and siblings range from 5'9" - 6'6".  I was the only
sibling diagnosed.  I was diagnosed with D at age 4, and with hypothyroidism
at age 12.  The doctors determined that my height was affected by the
hypothyroidism.  I also have small hands and feet. (Womens size 6). I know
that a lot of the kids I went to camp with were also on the shorter side of
their families.  I am sure some of it has to do with D, but I can't imagine
that it is a given for everyone.

Just my 2 cents,
Sherry (who would have been a whopping 6'2" if the prediction her ped. gave
when she was 3 had come true). :)  Some times being shorter isn't so bad. :)
I just get neck cramps at holidays.