[IP] carb ratios and fasting

Well, i'm fasting so far today, to check my basals
since 1:16 am and 1:6 for lunch seems a bit strange.
Aside from the fact that i'm STARVED-OUT-OF-MY-MIND,
my BG's have been normal and just started to creep-up
a bit.  Although a bit hesitant, i just opened a diet
coke (tabou i know).  so here's my question, if my
BG's are higher by lunch time (as I suspect) and I
eventually increase my basal from .3 to .4, then
approximately how much should I decrease my lunch
basal?  i'm guessing .5 but I'd like some feedback
from the "been-there-done-that" collective.  Thanks
P.S. Sara SP attended the Sara/Alecia NYC Pump Group
meeting fully clothed!

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail  Free email you can access from anywhere!